|Call, text or fax me detailed information.|
Information for Referring Veterinarians
To schedule relief work, online or in-house internal medicine consults, or ultrasound, please call, email or submit a request for an appointment. I will get back to you promptly about cost and availability of services.
Internal Medicine Consult and/or Mobile Procedure Request
Full days only Monday – Friday as available.
Online Consults: Please use the Request Consult & Procedure button to initiate a consult. Fill out the form and submit it through the website. For electronic medical records and any other information you want reviewed, please send these as attachments to or fax to 1+ 318-301-6720.
Telephone or Video Conference Consults: Initiate the consult via the Request Consult & Procedure button. For an urgent consultation, call 318-224-2677. If I am available, I will talk to you right away. Once an agreed upon time is established and I have had time to review the information you submit, we will discuss the case via telephone or video conference.
Another option for this type of consult, is me speaking with your clients directly. The ideal circumstance for this, is you suspect or have made a diagnosis. And the client is trying to decide about pursuing further testing or treatment. For instance, you have confirmed a diagnosis of lymphoma or you suspect pulmonary hypertension. You can send me all of the medical record and submit the ultrasound/consult request as usual. Then I will set up a telephone or video conference with your client to discuss details such as cost, risk of testing, treatments, and prognosis.
Ultrasound and/or Mobile Procedures at Your Hospital: Initiate the appointment via the Request Consult & Procedure button. I will contact you to arrange a date and time to come to your hospital for the procedure.
There are two options for this service:
- I do not consult with the client. The patient is dropped off, and I examine the patient, review the records, perform the procedures, and provide you a detailed summary of the procedure with diagnosis, other tests needed, and recommendations for treatment and monitoring. You will provide this information to the client.
- I see your client and patient in an exam room, go over the medical record, examine the patient, and go over the recommended procedures. They wait or drop off while I perform the procedures. I report results to the owner and go over the plan with them directly. I provide a detailed summary of the procedure with diagnosis, other tests needed, and recommendations for treatment and monitoring.
Both of these options include one follow up call in the price. And email management is no charge for up to 6 months.Request Consult & Procedure
Mobile Ultrasound Only
Monday – Friday as available.
Appointments: Please use the Request Mobile Ultrasound button to initiate a consult. Fill out the form and submit it through the website. For electronic medical records and any other information you want reviewed, please send these as attachments to or fax to 1+ 318-301-6720.
Mobile Ultrasound and Veterinarian Consult: A Mobile Ultrasound includes a consultation with you, (the veterinarian), and a report. This does not include a client consult. For ultrasound procedures with a client consult, please Request a Consultation and Procedure. For an urgent ultrasound and consult, call 318-224-2677.
This service includes a full review of medical records, physical exam, ultrasound, full ultrasound report, written report with DDX, further testing and monitoring as needed, medications, and prognosis when possible. I will verbally discuss the case with you if you are available when the ultrasound is complete. A preliminary report will be given to you before she leaves. A full report with extensive recommendation will follow within 2 business days.
A follow up conversation with you about the final report is included in the Mobile Ultrasound Service. Quick follow up questions are no charge. If you need a more extensive phone or email consult, please call us at 318-224-2677 or send us an email request at , and we will provide you the information for an extended consult.
Ultrasound Procedure at Your Hospital: Initiate the appointment via the Request Mobile Ultrasound. I will contact you to arrange a date and time to come to your hospital for the procedure.Request Mobile Ultrasound
- Interpretation of Radiographs
- Including Specialized Radiographic Contrast Studies
- Ultrasound (Abdominal, Echocardiogram, Thoracic, and Thyroid)
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration and needle biopsy
- Bone Marrow Aspirates & Core Biopsy
- Cerebrospinal fluid collection (CSF Tap)
- Skin Tumor Biopsy
- Fine Needle Aspirates (Lymph Nodes, Masses, Skin)
To initiate a consult, procedure or ultrasound only, please submit a request below. You may also contact me by phone or text at 318-224-2677 if you have any questions before submitting this form.