Procedures & Therapies
We treat a wide range of cancers in our patients. We emphasize quality of life for our patients when we are choosing a therapeutic plan, keeping your pet happy and comfortable for as long as possible.
|Call, text or fax me detailed information.|
For certain types of cancers we can achieve remission times ranging from many months to years.
SVIM offers comprehensive cancer diagnostic services including:
- Antech CADET BRAF and BRAF Plus
- CBC with manual differential and complete chemistries
- Radiography and Ultrasonography (including cancer staging)
- Cytology and Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Aspirates & Core Biopsies
- Oncology Consults
- Pain Management
Chemotherapy Applications & Protocols
- Intravenous, intramuscular, and intracavitary chemotherapy
- Typical chemotherapy protocols are given every week to every month depending on the cancer.
Oncology services not offered on-site include: CT and MRI imaging, extensive surgery, immunotherapy, and radiation therapy. SVIM will be happy to arrange a referral to an Oncologist at anytime. We will work closely with the Oncologist to ensure the best possible treatment of your pet's disease.